Thursday, June 2, 2011

Viva Las Vegas






After a long school year there is always a school party, to finally celebrate the past year and that we finally have vacation. This year the theme is Las Vgeas. I do not know very well what I have to attract, I can go as a showgirl in feathers and all eye make-up from here to Tokyo, but it makes me feel not quite at home. Actually, I now have a big problem, because what I do I need to wear now. I chose a simple outfit with an old Hollywood glam look for my makeup and hair. The clothes come from H&M, but I still have to order them. I wear black simple high heels with a bow and an open toe. Also, I still just looking for something for my hair, I look something like Lauren Conrad have in her hair. I will show the final outfit when it's done. And if you have any ideas, leave them behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment